Friday, July 11, 2014

WELCOME

I will post on this website somewhat of a review, somewhat of a thought process, mainly discoveries and downright treasures of hymn finds from the internet. I'm honestly not very good with reviews, I am too blunt.  I'm not necessarily looking for aesthetics, more of a punch-gut feeling when I listen to hymns.  This will be part of my worship/discovering God time, and I'm simply sharing it with others in order to help them on their journey too.  I post randomly, so sign up on facebook or sign up for an email alert.

I've participated in Church choirs most of my life, and I've heard a lot of hymns in all types of churches and several different denominations.  I even took a Hymn class at seminary.  I love hymns, there is just something about them - they have meaning, they have cadence, you step into God's presence with a hymn.


I've already discovered a few new bands and musicians and have become a true blue fan through this process. I hope you'll discover some treasures too.

But mainly, I hope you will be reminded of God's love and His Grace and His Endurance and His Mercy through this hymn journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment